Keynotes & Workshops
- Webinar, ImprovED, What is different about leading during a pandemic as opposed to normal times?
- Webinar, Smart Education Summit, The Future of Education
- Panel Member, The 6th Arab Gulf Teachers Forum: Hybrid Learning Environments
- Masterclass Session, Smart Education Online Summit, The Power Of Teacher-student Relationships In Determining Student Success
- Concurrent Session, GESS-Dubai, Building Teacher Capacity: A Model For School Improvement
- Keynote, EdTech Leaders MENA Conference, Dubai. Title: Future Learning Spaces: How is Edtech Transforming the Shape and Need for Education Facilities Now & in the Future.
- Master Class, SMART Education Summit, Dubai. Title: Enabling Teachers to “Better” Teach Through Engaging With Research.
- Master Class, IB Global Conference, Abu Dhabi. Title: Building Staff Aptitude and Competence to Positively Impact Student Achievement.
- Keynote Presentation, International & Private Education Forum, Ras Al Khaimah. Title: Building Schools for the Future: A conundrum for schools, education agencies and the wider public.
- Workshop Presentation, Middle East School Leaders Conference, Dubai. Title: Developing the conditions for data driven change to impact student achievement and build teacher capacity
- Workshop Presentation, Emirates College for Advanced Education, Abu Dhabi. Title: Developing the conditions for data driven change to impact student achievement and build teacher capacity
- Keynote Presentation, Eurasia Research Conference, Prague. Title: Developing the conditions for data driven change to impact student achievement and build teacher capacity
- Panel Member, Education Experts, Abu Dhabi. Title: Effective Strategies in School Management: Techniques & Approaches Enhancing School Evaluation Plans and School Improvement Plans
- Panel Member, EdEx K-12 Forum Mena, Dubai. Title: From teacher to educational leader: Moving from the classroom to the board room
- Workshop Presentation: Alliance for International Education Conference, Amsterdam. Title: School Leadership: Distinctive issues for leading an international school in the UAE
- Keynote, Education Experts: Shaping the Future of Education, Dubai. Title: Alignment Capability and Engagement: Is Your School Ready for School Improvement?
- Workshop Presentation: Introducing Data Driven Change, Empowering Educators, Cairo
- Workshop Presentation: Empowering Educators, Cairo. Title: Building a Model for Teacher Leadership: The Role of the Reflective Practitioner,
- Workshop Presentation: Future Education Spaces, Dubai. Title: Teacher Learning & Flexible Learning Spaces
- Keynote, Global Leadership: Leading Positive Change in the Education World, Tokyo. Title: Making Change Visible in the School
- Keynote, Education Experts: Shaping the Future of Education, Dubai. Title: Raising Student Achievement: Building a Model for Teacher Leadership
- Keynote, Dubai International Education Conference, Al Ghurair University, Dubai. Title: Preparing your school for data driven change
- Presentation, Education Research and Development Conference, Bulgaria. Title: Coaching, mentoring and feedback: the ‘how to’ in a schooling context
- Workshop Presentation, Northern Territory Principals, Darwin. Title: How do you use coaching and mentoring to prepare your school for data driven change?
- Workshop Presentation, School Leaders, Southern Cross University, Coffs Harbour. Title: How do you use coaching and mentoring to prepare your school for data driven change?
- Keynote, International Educational Forum“Creating Global Citizens”, Shen Wai International School, Shenzhen
- Title: Building Teacher Capacity to Enhance School Innovation
- Keynote, International Learning Symposium, Trondheim International School, Norway
- Title: Teachers As Researchers
- Workshop Presentation, Commonwealth Council for Educational Administration and Management. Title: Journeying Together: Understanding the Process of Teacher Change and the Impacts on Student Learning
- Workshop Presentation, Commonwealth Council for Educational Administration and Management. Title: Leadership for enhanced and sustained school outcomes.
- Workshop Presentation, 2012 International Teacher Education Dialogue Conference, Southern Cross University, Coffs Campus. Title: Realigning 19th century schools with 20th century teachers for 21st century students
- Keynote Speaker; Southern Cross University Symposium on Professional Learning. Title: Professional Learning
- Presentation, Church of England Grammar School (SHORE) Sydney. Title: Fostering A 21st Century School Mindset: Implications for Schools
- Workshop Presentation, Australian Catholic University’s Fifth International Educational Leadership conference, Sydney. Title: Realigning Teaching and Learning for the 21st Century
- Keynote Speaker, Lismore Principals’ Conference. Title: Leading Learning in the 21st Century
- Workshop Presentation, ACEL National Conference, Darwin. Title: St Augustine’s Primary School: Building a 21st Century School
- Keynote Speaker, Technology Conference. Title: Building Leadership Capacity to Engage the 21st Century Learner
- Workshop Presentation, Australian Catholic University’s Fourth International Educational Leadership conference, Sydney. Title: An exploration of the relationship between teacher leadership and the principalship in nurturing student learning.
- Keynote Speaker, Lismore Principals’ Conference. Title: Outside School Hours Care and the School
- Keynote Speaker, Rockhampton Principals’ Conference. Title of presentation was “Quality Teachers: Who is Interested?” and explored the role of teacher leadership and school improvement
- Workshop Presenter – Bishop’s Inservice Day: With the theme of “Community” this workshop highlighted the role of the classroom teacher in promoting the community of faith.
- Keynote Presentation, Bishop’s Inservice Day. The theme of the inservice was conversion and I was invited to provide a testimonial address on my own personal faith journey.
- Keynote Speaker, Hands Up for Primary School Conference. As part of the national campaign I was invited to give a keynote address on the role of teachers in primary schools today.
- Workshop Presenter, Diocesan School Boards Conference. The focus of this workshop was the School Board’s role in the School Renewal Programme